A 25% off mulit-class or sibling discount is available for each child after the first for full session registrations.
Refer a friend.
If they register, you will receive $10 off your child's registration! Please note any referrals on your registration form.
Spring 2017 Session
Tuesdays, Jan. 17 - Apr. 18, Wednesdays, Jan. 18 - Apr. 19, and Thursdays, Jan. 19 - Apr. 20, 2017
(There will be no classes on Mar. 28,29, and 30, 2017 due to Spring Break.)
- 13 week session held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- For students who are home-educated in K-12th grade
- Akron Fossils and Science Center (Get Directions)
- Per student costs:
- Elementary Level (K-5th Grade) $12 per class or $132 per 13 week session
- Junior High/Senior High Level (6–12th Grade
$15 per class or $165 per 13 week session
- Our science lessons include hands-on learning and take-home assignments.
- Up-to-date class topics and any cancellations are listed on our website.
- A minimum of 10 participants is suggested for each class. If the minimum is not met, the class may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor.
- Class rotations max out at 22 students. Please secure your spot early.
- A four month payment plan is available
The payment can be made with a credit card over the telephone by calling the Science Center at 330-665-DINO (3466) during our office hours Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or by making a payment in person at the Science Center. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. No American Express.
Back to Top