April 15: Super Science Saturday
May 13: Annual Science Fair
May 13: All Kids' Science Bash
May 20: Super Science Saturday-
June 12-16: Dinosaur Adventure Camp
June 19-23: Mad Science Camp
June 26-30: Space Camp
July 10-14: Creature Feature Camp
July 17-21: C.S.I. Camp
July 24-28: Dinosaur Adventure Camp
July 31-Aug 04: S.T.E.A.M. Camp
Aug 21: Simply Science Open House
Sept 12-14: Simply Science Begins
Check out our apparel!
Auction Highlights 2016
THANK YOU to our donors!
Click here for a list of
our generous supporters
A 2 1/2 acre outdoor playground with a dinosaur theme!
Home / Visit / What's Here? / Truassic Park
Truassic Park is open weather-permitting. View our park map
- Learn to make a paper airplane that may fly up to 200 feet with our rubber band launchers!
- Try your hand at dino hunting by slinging plastic balls at our "Dino Hunting" site.
- Take a ride on our 200 ft. long zip line (must be at least 4ft. tall and have a signed release form by a parent or guardian.)
- Swing on our big swing or our four-person helicopter swing.
- Slide down our old fashion 60 foot long Giant Slide.
- Climb, crawl, spin on our old fashioned play equipment.
- Play a round of mini golf on our miniture kids course.
- Cross our suspension bridge and swing on our swamp ropes.